Teeth in one day
In our clinic we offer in certain cases the protocol of TEETH IN ONE DAY which can be performed under certain circumstances. We extract all the bad prognosis teeth and in the same day we place the implants in strategic bone spots. Then immediately, due to our coordinated laboratory in house team, we integrate a stable temporary over the newly implant roots. Our patient that undergo this protocol are avoiding a denture state at any stage of the therapy.
This treatment can be performed to single teeth replacement as well but there are several criteria in order to proceed in a one stage technique or in a multiple stage approach! It is a treatment protocol that requires a lot of experience, knowledge and clinic organization. In our clinic we gather all the experience and the coordination these cases need for your comfort and overall success. Please refer to the relevant video you can find in our site and to our photo galleries demonstrating several cases performed from Dr. Michailidou and her team.
- Lateral Incisor Replacement
- Bicuspid Replacement
- Anterior Teeth Replacement
- Loss of all 4 Anterior Teeth
- Loss of all Remaining Upper Teeth
- Extraction of all Upper Roots and Teeth
- Loss of all existing Teeth in Upper and Lower jaw
- Extraction of all Teeth in both Jaws
- Full Denture in Upper Jaw, Extractions in all teeth Lower Jaw, Implant Supported Prosthesis in both Jaws